150g caster sugar
75g desiccated coconut
75g crushed cornflakes
150g self raising flour
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
100g melted chocolate (optional)
- Melt the margarine over a low heat.
- Stir in the sugar, coconut, crushed cornflakes, cocoa powder and flour. Mix in well.
- Put into a tin and flatten out with a wooden spoon. The tin I used was about the size of an A4 sheet of paper. Once flattened out it should be around 1-2cm in thickness.
- Pop in the oven at 180degrees for 20 minutes.
- Take out and leave to cool for a while before cutting into squares.
- If you want, melt the chocolate and use to cover. I didn't cover it completely, just drizzled it over as you can probably see in the photo.
Yes I'm wearing a tiger onesie in that photo. Don't judge me.